- Only send one (1) support ticket per issue. Each email creates a ticket. Multiple tickets on a single issue cause confusion and delays.
- For the same ticket/request/problem, always reply to our response. This keeps everything on the same ticket.
- For a different request/problem, always send a new email or support ticket. This creates a new ticket for your new request/problem.
- Closed Tickets: If a ticket is closed and your issue is not resolved, just reply to the email. The ticket will automatically be re-opened.
- The commonly-asked questions can be answered by our articles and FAQs.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011